As cycling enthusiasts, we know a thing or two about power sprints, brutal hills, and relishing the downhill ride. We also know there’s nothing better than taking a big swig of cold water, hours after its poured. So, we built the Breakaway® Insulated bottle for road warriors like us—those who sweat hard, hydrate harder, and demand replenishment. Your liquids will stay cool twice as long, thanks to the Tri-Layer™ insulation and radiant heat reflective technology. Plus, we’ve re-engineered it to lighten your ride while still delivering simple hydration. The compact and durable design fits most bike cages and includes a high-flow, self-sealing Surge Cap™ for spill-proof transport.
This innovative, high flow valve self-seals to eliminate spill and splatter even on your bumpiest ride.
Our recognized radiant heat reflective technology keeps you refreshed and restored in any and all temperatures.
Built for performance, designed for effortless use, the new Polar Bottle shape is easier to squeeze and fits securely in your bike cage.
- The Breakaway Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It’s spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer.
- Our bottles are designed with ultra-light materials and a unique grip groove, so you can hydrate with an easy squeeze.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The updated Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they’re dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle insulated water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies.
Capacity: 24 fl oz / 710 ml
Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.75 in
Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Material: LDPE, TPU Valve