- Stronger and Lighter than Carbon Fiber– Don’t pay more for lower quality! Our aluminum 7075 alloy weighs only 10.9 OZ and even lighter than a regular aluminum pole, so you’ll never get tired arms. It’s also stronger than carbon fiber trekking poles and prevent falls by dramatically improving your balance.
- Comfortable Hand Grips and Waist Straps– for short walks or difficult hikes; your hands need to always be comfortable. Using the Anti-Slip EVA Grips, adjust easily to the hand, absorbing sweat while keeping the hands dry and cool, you can easily handle abrupt changes in terrain and switchbacks.
- Quick Lock & Extendable– Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill or a downward slope? Quick twist-lock trekking poles are easily adjustable to compensate for height changes during up or down hill hiking.
- All Terrain and All Conditions– These adjustable trekking poles are your trusty companion for all the adventures ahead: backpacking, walking, hiking, Nordic walking, climbing, mountaineering. The Tungsten Carbide Tip of the hiking stick provides stability and traction.
- Model: NH15A023-Z
- Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
- Handle: Straight Grip Handle
- Handle Material: EVA
- Length (cm): 34-135cm
- Net Weight: 280g
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- System: Anti-Shock System