A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in our arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
• The Perforated EVA Tongue construction and Ortholite Sockliner aid in high comfort.
• Breathable mesh upper, with embroidered TPU Yarn and 3D Hotmelt yarns for high ventilation. Made from 100% Vegan materials.
• Compression molded EVA midsole features Hoka’s signature cushioning, with an extended crash pad for ultra-soft rebound. The fine-tuned carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transitioning through the gait cycle.
• Extended Early Stage Meta-Rocker for great acceleration, and smooth toe-offs. The zonal rubber placement saves on weight, whilst the strategic traction points provide reliable grip.
- 100% Vegan
- Mesh Upper
- 3D Hotmelt Yarns
- Ventilation Points
- Perforated EVA Tongue Construction
- Ortholite Sockliner
- Heel Pull Tab
- Carbon Fiber Plate
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- HOKA’s Signature Cushioning
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Zonal Rubber Placement